We offer a complete range of eye care services from personalized contact lens fittings and eyeglasses to the complex medical management of ocular diseases such as eye infections, glaucoma, cataracts, diabetic retinopathy and macular degeneration. We offer specialty consultation in difficult to fit contact lenses, low vision rehabilitation, and vision therapy. We also provide emergency and after-hours eye care with an on-call doctor at all times. Our doctors are skilled and certified in providing the following services, among others:
- Spectralis SD-OCT with BluPeak and additional corneal and glaucoma modules (laser diagnostic instrument for high-resolution 3D ocular imaging)
- OptoMap widefield retinal imaging (advanced retinal photography)
- Humphrey Automated Perimeter with SSA Kinetic testing (assessment of glaucoma and neurological vision loss)
- Fundus Autofluorescence Imaging (for diagnosis and prognosis of retinal and optic nerve disease)
- A-scan ultrasound pachymetry (for glaucoma risk assessment and LASIK pre-operative evaluation)
- Corneal Topography (for evaluation of corneal disease and fitting of specialty contact lenses)
- Fundus camera (for imaging and monitoring of retinal and optic nerve disease)
- Anterior segment imaging (for monitoring of ocular surface disease)
- Autorefractor/keratometer (for automated measurement of refractive error and corneal curvature)
- Wavelens Pro lensometer (for evaluation of lens prescriptions and optical quality of progressive lenses)
- The only full-service optical laboratory in eastern Oregon permitting on-site manufacturing and edging of eyeglass lenses
Types of Payment Accepted
We accept cash, personal checks, debit card, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and Care Credit.
We participate with VSP, Medicare, Medicaid, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, ODS/MODA, OHP and OHP Plus, EyeMed, Pacific Source and others. Check with our staff if you have other types of coverage.
Our staff speaks English, French, and German fluently. We have limited capabilities in Spanish.
EyeGlass Guide will help you better understand the many lens choices available to you. This on-line tool will guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyewear needs. At the end, you'll receive eyewear suggestions specifically tailored to meet your needs. EyeGlass Guide is brought to you by Transitions.
View an instant demonstration of Transitions photochromic technology. See how lenses darken and fade back to clear to provide continual visual comfort and protection. Demonstrations brought to you by Transitions.